NEW TRAILS ARE COMING!
ATV, DIRT BIKE AND 4WD TRUCK!
This map -- just updated by the Minnesota DNR -- shows 15 projects in various stages of the Grant-in-Aid process, creating new off-highway vehicle (OHV) trails or trail additions. New trails are a high priority for riders of ATVs, dirt bikes and 4WD trucks.
Some new owners may think the DNR builds and maintains our great trail systems. In fact, the DNR does the work on 10% of them, which we all appreciate. OHV clubs maintain the other 90%. More new trails are being discussed by clubs. Watch for the public comment periods for those shown on the map, and future trail projects announced on this website and in the ATV Minnesota and MN4WDA newsletters. Be sure to send your comments to the DNR on them.
To kick-start a new trail in your area, start by talking with your local OHV club. No club in the area? Start a new one…we can help!